Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The packing of the bags

My life story. Packing bags, and moving, from house to house, state to state, city to city, or country to country. I was excited to be in one place for 2 years! I can't remember the last time I was in the same house for a long period of time.

Today at 9 am the owner of the house came over and told me that I need to be out in 2 days because her ex husband and her are getting back together and are going to live in the house. 2 days to find a place in a pueblo where I've been for 4 months looking for other options because I wanted to pay less in rent. So I went scrambling, asking every person I saw in the street if they knew of a place that was available to rent. The thing about the house now is that it has EVERYTHING the only thing I've bought is a mattress and dishes. Therefore most likely I'll have to start ALL over and buy or borrow everything needed.

I went and looked at a few places...The first place very nice, cute, big yard, lots of trees. But..no running water or bathroom. The second place very nice, beds, sink, windows, big yard,bathroom outside, but its very far from any neighbors and next to the busy road therefore I wouldn't feel very safe all alone.

Also right now they are planning on paving the road therefore all of the construction workers are moving into town taking up all the available places.

So the hunt continues. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hope things are going better Liz and that you have found a new place to live. Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete