Thursday, February 23, 2012

This is me NOT sticking to one of my New Year Resolutions

The bangs are back.Did you know one nostril is more dominant than the other?
I made a few New Year Resolutions; stick to a budget, make new friends and the oh so typical eat healthier/loose weight.
I've been amazing at making a budget and sticking to it. I now know we can survive off of just my income and be completely happy, so now when David gets a job it will all be gravy, or savings to buy a house. We've been good about making an effort to meet new people and I feel we have been pretty successful! My down fall....food...it's soo good with that creamy sauce or deep fried.
So while still really trying to change a lifestyle I've been used to for my whole life, I've also eaten some delicious not so healthy food. And why not take pictures of it because food's not only yummy but pretty.
Enjoy!
Sushi night with Paulette
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Beer Tastings
Talapia with a curry coconut sauce at Safari Restaurant
Crepes- Gorgonzola, pear, walnuts and honey!

2 comments:

  1. No picture of ALL the meat at Brazil Grill. We did enjoy all of the food last weekend glad we could Celebrate!!! Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this post I thought your new year's resolution was to refrain from cutting bangs. Ha ha...I've had to do that one myself.

    ReplyDelete