Monday, March 12, 2012

Staying in touch

I love Seattle, my new job, being married and the new friends I've made. But I feel like something is missing. When I was in Paraguay I missed my "old" friends A LOT. I was constantly thinking about our memories together and excited to see them once I returned. My wedding was so much fun... not only because I was marrying the love of my life but I was able to reunite with all my old friends.
I never thought it would be so hard to keep in touch. Life is busy. I think about them all the time but honestly I don't make time to call them and I know I need to. We are getting older, starting new lives, jobs, families etc. I should have known this was going to happen but I guess I just wasn't prepared. Being so far away from everyone is also very hard. It would be a whole lot easier if I could just stop by and say hey but I can't.
Ladies and gents, you know who you are. I love you and miss you. I am proposing that we plan a get together, or trip, either every year or every two years. We can pick a different place everytime and that way we will have a date that we know we'll see eachother and something to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too! Don't forget you are doing a great job of keeping in touch by continuing this blog! Love you!

    Morgane

    ReplyDelete